Creating an Account
How do I create a REVolution account?
Note: you must be at least 13 years of age to create an account on REVolution.
- To create an account on REVolution go to Register
- Enter your desired username (do not include the @ sign), your email address for verification, choose a password, confirm your password. Then add in your name, phone number, date of birth, gender, location.
- Click Register
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Please verify your email address in order to complete the process.
*Please note that the username may only contain letters numbers and underscores
**If you do not confirm your email address you will not be able to create an account on REV
Why am I being asked to add my mobile phone number to my account?
Your phone number
- Helps keep your account secure.
- Makes it easier to connect with friends and family on REVolution.
- Makes it easier to regain access to your account if you have trouble logging in.
Please keep in mind that you can control who can see your phone number.
How can I make my REVolution password strong?
- Your password should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Your REVolution password should be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts such as your email or bank accounts.
- Longer passwords are usually more secure.
- Your password should not be your email, phone number or birthday.
- It is a good idea to use a combination of all or a few of the following; numbers, capital letters, lower case letters and special characters such as @, $, !, etc.
- Passwords may not start with numbers.
I can't create an account with my mobile number
- If you see a message that your mobile number isn’t recognized, make sure you typed your mobile phone number correctly. Try entering the country code (example: 91 for India and 1 for the United States) before the number.
- If you see a message that an account already exists with your mobile number, try retrieving your account using your username and perhaps reset your password. You may then add or update your number.
Why was my name rejected during signup?
We ask everyone to use the name they go by in everyday life so that you always know who you’re connecting with. We block the use of certain names to help prevent people from creating fake or malicious accounts. We apologize if your name was blocked by mistake.
If you are trying to create a personal account:
- Make sure that your name follows our guidelines.
- Usernames must be one word. Underscores may be used.
- Refresh and try registering again at theREVapp.com
- If you continue to experience issues with registration or if you think your name was rejected by mistake, email us at [email protected] for review.
How do I complete and confirm registration of my REVolution account?
- To confirm your email, follow the link you have received. If you didn’t receive an email please check your spam folder. If you are using Gmail, check your SOCIAL emails.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct email when registering.